This page is dedicated to indexing erotic games.
Mostly games from DLSite, some are fan translated, others are machine translated. List courtesy of /hgg2d/
A mega folder with a fuckton of Monster girl games from DLSite, animations, and tools to work with their different game engines. (A torrent would be appreciated).
Beat your meat to the beat! Courtesy of /h/
Open Source Games
The purpose of this list is to index erotic games with open source code releases.
Regardless of quality or fetish preferences.
All of these games have source code available, but some of them have restrictive licensing that makes it illegal to release your own fork. If they are completely free, libre, and open source (FLOSS) games, please add them to the Libre Games section below.
If you are unsure if a game is FLOSS or just open source, just add them to this open source list.
Accidental Woman: A Twine-based game where you play as a guy who is accidentally turned into a woman. Or, you can just play as a normal woman. The public source code release can't be compiled because it's missing something called an "Eropiler" as well as a modified version of SugarCube, and potentially more tools. You could probably bypass some of this by extracting stuff from the public builds, but it's probably not worth it. That being said, it seems like they're pretty open to collaboration, and you could probably get access to the private repository if you just ask.
Corruptions of Champions: A text-based game by Fenoxo, made in Flash. Contains a lot of furfag content, but an active modding community exists to mitigate it.
Degrees of Lewdity: A Twine-based game where you play as an orphaned loli or shota in the UK.
Fall of Eden: A browser game similar to Fenoxo's games. Development is fairly sporadic.
Free Cities: A compiled-to-html text-based slave manager game. Playable on PC and smart phone via web browser. Active development and easily cheat using JS. The original game is long-dead, but pregmod is active, with a lot of QoL improvements and more mods.
Lilith's Throne: A Java-based game that's inspired by Fenoxo's games. Development is active, but slow.
Perverted Education: Another Twine-based feminization game. In this one, the player character is blackmailed by their teacher.
Queen of the Seas: A Twine-based feminization game where the player serves as a cabin "girl" for a bunch of pirates. Hasn't been updated in ages, but there's a mod that some dude made that's relatively active.
Tales of Androgyny: A Java-based game where you play as a femboy and all the enemies are girls with cocks. The publicly available source code release is more or less abandoned, probably because of Patreon.
Source code repository (Heavily outdated!)
Trap Quest: An Inform-based game about feminization, bimbofication, and a bunch of other fetishes that you can enable or disable. Only some of the source code is available because a lot of content is hidden behind a $20 per month pay wall. The portion that's available to the public doesn't even compile.
Trials in Tainted Space: Another text-based game by Fenoxo that's made in Flash. Instead of a fantasy theme, this one has a science fiction theme. Doesn't have the modding community of CoC, probably due to license problems.
The purpose of this list is to index erotic games with libre licenses. Completely Free, Libre, and Open Source (FLOSS). Regardless of quality or fetish preferences.
- Strip Poker Night at the Inventory - https://gitgud.io/spnati/spnati
Why Open Source?
There are a number of benefits to open sourced games, if you are a developer, it is encouraged you release the source code to your game. If not immediately, after you decide to stop developing it at least.
A Few Benefits Of Open Sourcing Games:
- Open sourcing simply allows creating mods for games so much simpler, and easier.
- Open sourcing can allow other users to understand how components of the game functions if needed.
- Open sourcing can allow users to verify that the game runs no malicious code, and is privacy friendly. There have been many games that are not open sourced, and can be considered essentially malware. The GNU project has a page on a few of the many. https://www.gnu.org/proprietary/malware-games.html
- Open sourcing can allow anybody to easily support in fixing bugs, improvements, introducing new features, and much more.
For more reading on Free, Libre, and Open Source software, please refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software
A Few Benefits To Making Games FLOSS (Free, Libre, and Open Source):
- Libre includes all the benefits of open source, plus more.
- Libre philosophy ensures that it protects the four freedoms
- Libre allows anybody to fork the game, and use it as a base for their content to create new games.
- Libre means that if anyone improves the game, they have to also reveal the source code, allowing you to choose to implement them back into your game.
- Libre makes it so if the developer stops working on the game, anybody can fork it without issue, and continue improving the project out of love for the original. This also can include porting to new platforms. Some older games designed for older systems, can be a pain to get running due the lack of a proper port and source release.
- Libre allows anybody to fork the game, and remove any malicious, concerning, privacy/security-unfriendly code, and re-release a libre respective one.
Other resources/alternative genres
https://wiki.eragames.rip/ indexes so-called "era" games, these are text erogames based on a game engine called Emuera, which itself is a rewrite of the eramaker engine, that's specialized in simulating stats for characters and sexual acts. Most games aren't actually 100% text based and can actually display characters pictures, in games based on popular franchises for example. Some can be more liberal and offer completely customizable character creation.